In addition to your rent, you will have to pay monthly service charges, rates and utilities. Such leases often require a lawyer to approve the contract as well as a long term commitment from you. Often, there is a long set-up period before your business can be fully functional and substantial set up fees. You will need to employ a receptionist, to enter into multiple agreements with suppliers, to pay insurance costs and dilapidation costs at the end of the term of the lease, and these are just a few of the challenges you will encounter.
See a brochure with all our services here.
Under our licence agreement, in return for a simple monthly fee, the Montarik Services Offices will provide you with all of the following:-
- An office, hot desk or suite
- Fully furnished with executive desks, chairs and filing cabinets
- Dedicated receptionist
- Trained business support
- Daily cleaning
- Service charges & rates
- Telephone and high speed internet connectivity
- Mail handling services
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 24 hour access
- Air conditioning
- Mineral water
Montarik’s team will provide the following services and support as and when required, at an additional cost, leaving you free to concentrate on your core business.
- Assistance with arranging IT upgrades
- Assistance with arranging a direct telephone line
- Printing, binding and laminating
- Admin Support
- Stationery ordering
- Concierge Services
- Boardroom and meeting room available by the ½ hour